Monday, March 20, 2006

Heading Home

I'm sitting on flight NW71 headed for Nagoya, Japan then on home to Manila. It's going to be about 16 hours on the plane, plus a couple more layover in Japan. I'm just glad to be headed home. Overall, y trip was ok work was good, meet and greet was good, got to spend some (ok, more than I planned) cash on things you can't get at home, and I got to meet a couple of BGG people as has been my custom ever since I started travelling again

Still, I'm glad to be going home. I miss Chris something fierce, and I'm sick of the scourge of jet lag. My world needs to return to normalcy, and my work is in shambles right now.

Amazingly, I'm off to Tagaytay on work for 2.5 days on Thursday, and then I'm off to Hong Kong for the MF1 training program on Sunday.

After all these crazy travel days, I'm really going to have to make it up to Chris. And to myself. Burnout's gonna be just around the corner if I don't apply the brakes really soon.

No comments: