Thursday, April 14, 2005

Are you a Geek?

I've always identified with being a "Geek" due to association of interests. I'd object to the "social ineptness" factor in the definition, as that can be overcome. That doesn't prevent me from liking sci-fi and fantasy, or doing interesting stuff. Funny how this kind of label was applied to the kind of knowledge that everyday people don't subscribe to. Does that mean your normal person has a lack of imagination and/or intellect?

Anyway.

Take the Geek Test!

My score:

30.96647% - Total Geek

Lots of checks for sci-fi and fantasy interest and knowledge, doing well in science and math, enjoying tech and the web and being interested in "academic interests" in spare time.

Whoever made that test clearly wasn't a game geek though - not enough RPG or boardgame content. I scored no points since I have no love for Risk, Chess, Trivial Pursuit or the like. Scabble and other word games, yeah.

No comments: